Cancer Support Salisbury
Here are some links to information you may find useful ;
Macmillan Cancer Support
provides excellent practical, medical and financial support and push for better cancer care.
NHS Cancer Resources -
this is the main NHS page for cancer – with links to specific areas and information on the different types and cancer and treatment options.
SSAFA Armed Forces Support -
provides many different support options for any families of serving or retired Armed Forces personnel.
Kate Trew Counselling
- Salisbury based counsellor.
My Trusty Skincare
- Sunflower cream used at Salisbury District Hospital, helpful in dealing with sore, dry skin following radiotherapy .
My Body Fabulous
- The Body Fabulous Health Clinic is a food intolerance specialist centre based in Winchester, Hampshire, offering a monthly clinic on a Sunday in Salisbury
We Hear You
- Free counselling service based in Frome
Shine Cancer Support
- Cancer support for younger people
D K Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapist, practice available in Salisbury
- A local Complementary Therapist experienced in providing therapies for people affected by a diagnosis.
- Taking care of your pets
Cancer On Board
- Supporting those using public transport to and from treatment, free badge to wear
- Empowering videos and tutorials covering a multitude of topics.
Salisbury NHS -
Wessex Bladder Cancer Support
- New group to form shortly within Salisbury District Hospital
B T L Counselling
- Salisbury based counsellor