top of page
Would you like to join our friendly team, and become a volunteer for
Cancer Support Salisbury?
There are so many ways in which you can help us, perhaps by making refreshments at our
drop-in sessions, or help with one of our fund raising events. Maybe you
could distribute some posters and collection pots, any help is much appreciated.
No matter how small your input, it would be so valuable.
Do you enjoy listening, and chatting to others? Then perhaps you could become a Befriender?
If you have …….
• Good listening and communication skills
• Open-mindedness and a respect for different values and lifestyles
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Warmth, sensitivity and patience
• Common sense and a sense of humour
You can gain……
• Support and training within your role
• The opportunity to meet other volunteers, and gain new experiences
• Increased confidence, and a sense of wellbeing
If you are interested in giving some of your time, we would invite you to meet our volunteer coordinator, who will run through different options and explain how they work.
We also need to find out a little more about you and where you would like to contribute your skills, experience and how much time you have.
We will be running training sessions for volunteers and you will be joining a happy team of
people from across the community.
We will provide you with an introduction pack, guidelines and support.
Please click on the button, and fill out the application form.
You can then either email it back to us, or post it to us at this address;
Cancer Support Salisbury
C/O Wessex Community Action
Paxton Business Centre
We look forward to meeting you.
bottom of page